Brief list of welfare measures:
- Pregnant ladies and lactating mothers are given necessary concessions in their day to day work and they are given flexible timings as per their requirements,
- Study leave for pursuing higher studies,
- Uniform is provided to peon and security
- Free medical camp for the staff
- Disbursement of financial credits/facilities through Yashodhara Teachers Co- operative Society
- Provident fund for all the employees who fall under the eligibility criteria as per Govt. norms
- Free education for the children of the Employees
- Canteen Facility at subsidized rates
- No membership fee for availing facilities of Gym, Indoor games and Swimming Pool
- Management funded training programs for teaching and non-teaching employees.
The Institution has a welfare mechanism in place, for teaching and non-teaching staff. The various welfare schemes are:
- Priority given in the school admission of wards of the faculty and staff.
- Maternity benefits.
- Medical leave.
- Yoga classes.
- Wi-Fi facility.
- Swimming pool
- Indoor Hall