The College has awarded Minority (Buddhist religious ) status by state government of Maharashtra state hence 50% admission are reserve for students belonging to Buddhist religious and remaining 50% admission are open for all category students . All Admissions for each course will be given only on Merit basis . The College authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission of a student without returning the fees (1) if there be any discrepancy between the certificates produced and the entries made in the application and (2) if any suppression of facts be discovered. All the applicants and their parents/guardians will be deemed to have agreed to these rules as a precondition to the admission. Candidates seeking admission in Jr. College, HSC Vocational Course, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses should following documents Xerox copies should be attached while filling Admission Application form.
- Original Leaving /Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Original Mark sheet of S.S.C., H.S.C., UG, PG or Equalevant
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (if required.)
- Migration Certificate (if required.)
- Equivalence Certificate (if required.)
- Gap Certificate (if required.)
- Two Passport size colour photograph.
- Candidates have to pay the fees at the time of the admission.
- Candidates will have to fill the Admission Form from 01st June of every academic year.
- Admission is subjected to original documents verification.
- Admission of the students in all courses is subject to the approval of the SGBA University. Students must satisfy themselves that they are eligible for admission. If after admission they are found not eligible, the College cannot be held responsible for it.